Please sign in with your Facebook account to proceed
Britax B-Safe Infant Child Seat - Red
$144.00 to $172.80
Energy-Absorbing Foam Liner absorbs and distributes crash forces. Four Harness Heights and Two Buckle Positions for your growing child. Removable Comfort Pillow, shoulder pads, and belly pad provide extra comfort.
Add your Shipping Address
Enter your US zip code to show total price of tax and shipping for all stores.
- Compare Prices
- Product Details
Store Offers Store Price Britax B-Safe Infant Child Seat - Red
Albee Baby CarriageNo Tax!Free Shipping!
CritchLowStoresPossible TaxPossible Shipping
KenstonsPossible TaxPossible Shipping
Related Products Cosco Dorel Juvenile Cosco Dream Ride Infant Car BedFrom Only
Orbit Baby Infant Car SeatFrom Only
Chicco Strollers KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat PegasoFrom Only
Graco SnugRide Classic Connect 30 Infant Car Seat - MirabellaFrom Only
Product Details of Britax B-Safe Infant Child Seat - Red
SummaryProduct Title:Britax B-Safe Infant Child Seat - Red
Lowest Price:$144.00from Albee Baby Carriage
DescriptionEnergy-Absorbing Foam Liner absorbs and distributes crash forces. Four Harness Heights and Two Buckle Positions for your growing child. Removable Comfort Pillow, shoulder pads, and belly pad provide extra comfort.
- General Info
- Car Seat Position: Rear-Facing
- Features: Approved for Aircraft Use|LATCH|Car Seat Base Included
- Weight Capacity: 30 lbs
- Height Limit: 32 in
- Height: 24.5 in
- Width: 17.5 in
- Depth: 27.5 in
- Weight: 9.8 lbs
- Additional Specifications
- URL: http://www.britaxusa.com/car-seats/b-safe
- Age: Baby
- baby girl accessories: belts
- car seats type: car seats
- Stroller Features: canopy umbrella|storage
- Car Seat Type: Infant
- car seats position: rear facing
- normalized-Weight: 156.8
- normalized-Height: 622.3
3 Reviews for Britax Energy-Absorbing Foam Liner absorbs and distributes crash forces. Four Harness Heights and Two Buckle Positions for your growing child. Removable Comfort Pillow, shoulder pads, and belly pad provide extra comfort.14/11/2012Britax Chaperone vs. Britax B-Safe
We originally purchased a Britax Chaperone but after a few weeks of use, we found it to be too heavy and bulky so we purchased a Britax B-Safe. The base for the B-Safe is smaller and fits better in our Toyota Rav4. However, the B-Safe only fits in my husband's Acura TL without the base and we had to push the front passenger seat almost all the way forward to fit it in the backseat. If you have a small or mid-size car, I would avoid both Britax infant carriers. The are just too big. Also, even though the B-Safe is a little lighter than the Chaperone, the difference is small and it's still one of the heavier infant carriers. We do like that it clicks into our B-Ready stroller.
A few other cons of the Britax B-Safe:
- Sunshade is kind of small and doesn't cover baby's face well
- I think the handle could be more ergonomic. There is no comfortable way to carry it.
- Baby gets very hot and sweaty in it (I'm not sure...27/10/2012This is a review of the Britax B-Safe infant car seat, updated for the 2012 version of the Britax B-Safe (which is to say, not a lot of updates, since there aren't any differences between the model years!). I am a mom with two small children and have owned and/or tested over 30 car seats in the past 5 years. Overall, the Britax B-Safe is a wonderful infant seat that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to friends and family. It is very similar in features and price to the Chicco Keyfit 30 Car Seat, so I'll give a basic comparison to help parents decide between the two.
First of all, if you want to use a Britax stroller, such as the Britax B-Agile Stroller or the...29/10/2012We bought the Britax brand car seat and stroller because they were rated very high by consumer reports in safety. Our munchkin loves to be toted around in the car seat and it fits perfectly with the Agile Stroller (though you need to get the adapters which are easy to install). The only problem we have found is that it is very bulky. We own a Hyundai Santa Fe and we have to pull the passenger seat all the way forward to get it to fit properly in the backseat. You basically have the sit with your knees against the dashboard if you want to ride in the front. I love this car seat but would suggest you put it in your car before the baby comes to be sure it fits well. The other issue I found is that it does not fit in the front of a grocery cart. So I can't let her sleep in it and do grocery shopping. I must take her out and put her in the Bjorn Carrier and leave the seat in the car.