Please sign in with your Facebook account to proceed
HP (Hewlett-Packard) Pavilion dv7-7020us 15.6" Black Notebook (2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 2450M, 6 GB DDR3, 750 GB HDD, DVD±RW DL, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Windows 7 Home Premium, LED Backlight)
For those who want an all-in-one performance notebook with rich multimedia features, the HP Pavilion dv6 Entertainment series delivers excellent mobile performance that looks as great as it runs. Powered by the latest processor and graphics technologies, it delivers the features you need to support your digital lifestyle.
Add your Shipping Address
Enter your US zip code to show total price of tax and shipping for all stores.
- Compare Prices
- Product Details
Product Details of HP (Hewlett-Packard) Pavilion dv7-7020us 15.6" Black Notebook
DescriptionFor those who want an all-in-one performance notebook with rich multimedia features, the HP Pavilion dv6 Entertainment series delivers excellent mobile performance that looks as great as it runs. Powered by the latest processor and graphics technologies, it delivers the features you need to support your digital lifestyle.
- Processor Speed: 2.50 GHz
- Installed Memory: 6 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Input Devices: TouchPad
- Slots: MultiMediaCard (MMC)|Secure Digital (SD) Card
- Display Size: 15.6 in
- Hard Drive Capacity: 750 GB
- Included Devices: Built-In Microphone Yes|Built-In Fingerprint Reader Yes|Built-In Webcam Yes
- Height: 1.3 in
- Width: 14.9 in
- Depth: 9.7 in
- Weight: 5.41 lbs
- More Info
- URL: http://www.hp.com
- Additional Specifications
- Video Memory: 1.65 GB Shared
- Quick Glance
- Laptop Type: Notebook
- Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
- Included Network Card: IEEE 802.11b/g/n|Gigabit Ethernet
- Display Type: BrightView LED Backlight
- Interface Connection: 1 x USB 2.0|3 x USB 3.0|HDMI Yes|VGA Yes|Ethernet RJ-45 Yes|Audio Line In Yes|Audio Line Out Yes
- Included Drives: DVD-RAM/R/RW
- Video Chipset: Intel HD 3000
- Processor Class: Intel Core i5
- Green Compliance: Energy Star
3 Reviews for HP (Hewlett-Packard) For those who want an all-in-one performance notebook with rich multimedia features, the HP Pavilion15/09/2012This thing is awesome. The top and keyboard area is made of aluminum, which gives it a great feel. It has a light up HP logo on the back. Its very fast. The battery life is about 9 hours not 12.25 like it says in the description but its still pretty long. The beatsaudio is very very loud and clear, it rivals my TV. The finger print scanner is convenient. You can program a certain webpage to open up by a certain finger. Honestly I would rather have this then an apple.11/10/2012After 2 days, the computer stopped running and said I had to reload the software. Since it didn't come with software, it took 2 phone calls and several days to get the software. After spending several hours reinstalling the software and getting it running , it only worked for a day and stopped running again. Another call and a couple transfers and more software was sent. Spent an evening again trying to get it to work and it worked for a couple hours and stopped working again. I finally contacted amazon to return it and I had just missed the 30 days ( I work full time and have a family and it took a while to find time to try to fix the compuiter.) I finally sent it back to hp and am waiting for them to fix it and return it. I don't know if this is a common problem or I just received a lemon but $750 is too much to spend on a laptop with this many problems....and I have gone over a month without a working laptop.30/08/2012I bought this computer to replace an Hp laptop that I had been using for about 4 years since I will need one capable of handling CAD. I have only had this one a few weeks, but so far I have been extremely pleased.
-The screen resolution is great, the image is extremely bright and crisp.
-The keyboard feels great
-The computer is quiet
-The speakers are good for enjoying a movie, just don't expect high performance bose speakers that you can drown out a crowd with. Though, when using beats by dre headphones, the sound is amazing. Amazing.
- The simplepass feature is pretty cool. It allows you to use a fingerprint from each finger to launch various apps. For ex, my index finger can launch all my emails while my middle finger may launch various game. Sometimes, it takes a few tries for the reader to get my fingerprint, but overall its pretty impressive.
-I don't enjoy the physical size of the battery. The battery is not flush with the back of the...