Please sign in with your Facebook account to proceed
Samsung DMT800RHS Samsung DMT800RHS 48 dBA Dishwasher Stainless Steel
$566.39 to $583.58
DMT800RHS 48 dBA Dishwasher Stainless Steel
Add your Shipping Address
Enter your US zip code to show total price of tax and shipping for all stores.
- Compare Prices
- Product Details
Store Offers Store Price Samsung DMT800RHS Samsung DMT800RHS 48 dBA Dishwasher Stainless Steel
Sears Outlet$33.60 Tax$69.99 Shipping
CritchLowStoresPossible TaxPossible Shipping
KenstonsPossible TaxPossible Shipping
Build.comPossible TaxPossible Shipping
Lincoln Direct, LLCPossible TaxPossible Shipping
FrysPossible TaxPossible Shipping
BuyRiteAppliances.comPossible TaxPossible Shipping
hhgreggPossible TaxPossible Shipping
Product Details of Samsung DMT800RHS Samsung DMT800RHS 48 dBA Dishwasher Stainless
SummaryProduct Title:Samsung DMT800RHS Samsung DMT800RHS 48 dBA Dishwasher Stainless
Lowest Price:$566.39from Kenstons
DescriptionDMT800RHS 48 dBA Dishwasher Stainless Steel
- Additional Specifications
- Microwave Location Type: built in
- Quick Glance
- Dishwasher Type: under counter
3 Reviews for Samsung DMT800RHS Samsung DMT800RHS 48 dBA Dishwasher Stainless Steel16/09/2010I have had this model only about a week, and I like it a lot so far. I replaced a 13 yr old Whirlpool that was still working, just really noisy. I was a little hesitant at first seeing some of the DMT300 reviews on dish drying, but my unit does not seem to be having any trouble with this. I used the rinse aid as suggested and our dishes are dryer and cleaner than with our old dishwasher.
I like the display on the front that indicates which cycle it is in. The control buttons are hidden on top, so the cool blue indicator lights on front are nice. The inside of the unit seems bigger than our old model, and it is definitely bigger than some of the Bosch units we looked at. While it is not "silent", I find the noise level to be quite low.
This unit is easy to install yourself, however there are a couple of important points that you should know if you are replacing an old dishwasher:
1) The unit does not come with a power cord, so make sure to pull the one...22/02/2011We just got this DMT800RH dishwasher a couple of weeks ago to replace our old KitchenAid model. We have a family of 5 and we tend to use our dishwasher a lot - so this thing has already gotten quite a bit of use.
Although we really like this new unit from Samsung, there are a few issues that we weren't expecting.
Before getting into that, let me start with the things this dishwasher does well:
1) When it comes to cleaning dishes, this dishwasher excels! We've put in dishes that never would have come clean in any other dishwasher we've owned - and they come out looking spotless. Since the main purpose of a dishwasher is to clean dishes, I'd have to recommend this Samsung DMT800RH based on the cleaning ability alone.
2) Our old dishwasher actually ran pretty quiet - to the point where we would get comments on how quiet it was. This Samsung, on the other hand, is almost completely silent. It's about the same noise level as a modern refrigerator...13/02/2011We've had this dishwasher for 2 months and it worked great. It looks good,the dishes were clean, the delay timer is probably the most impressive on the market. We were thrilled with its performance until one morning it would not turn on. The power console was completely blank. This appears to be a major flaw with this unit because I noticed another reviewer expressed the same problem. Another problem is the part has to be ordered and is not readily available. Also, when the service person took the unit apart to investigate the problem and put it backed together, it started working again. It worked great for TWO DAYS! Then the control unit displayed a different problem. Error message "PE",(Half Load Function error). I bought this unit because I have several other Samsung products with I have been very satisfied with. However,it appears dishwashers is not one of their better products!