Please sign in with your Facebook account to proceed
Seiko SLP 440 Thermal Label Printer Networkable (Direct Thermal - 300 dpi - USB, Serial)
The user friendly SLP 440 Thermal Label Printer makes it easy to mix and match fonts, graphics and bar codes all on the same label. Easily prepare customized formats with your own company logo complete with a post office approved bar code, without the hassle of using standard printers.
Add your Shipping Address
Enter your US zip code to show total price of tax and shipping for all stores.
- Compare Prices
- Product Details
Store Offers Store Price Related Products Brother PT-H100 Easy, Handheld Label MakerFrom Only
Brother Pt-90 Label MakerFrom Only
Datamax-O'Neil microFlash 4te Portable Thermal Label Printer (Monochrome - 2 in/s Mono - 203 dpi - Serial - Wi-Fi)From Only
Brother LABELMAKER,EASY TO USEFrom Only
Brother P-touch QL-500 Electronic Label MakerFrom Only
Product Details of Seiko SLP 440 Thermal Label Printer Networkable (Direct Thermal
DescriptionThe user friendly SLP 440 Thermal Label Printer makes it easy to mix and match fonts, graphics and bar codes all on the same label. Easily prepare customized formats with your own company logo complete with a post office approved bar code, without the hassle of using standard printers.
- Maximum Label Width: 2.28"
- URL: http://www.seikoinstruments.com
- Product Type: Direct Thermal Printer
- Maximum Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Weight: 1.14 lbs
- Interface Connection: USB Yes|Serial Yes
- Additional Specifications
- Category: Office Products
- Recommended Use: Label Print
- System Type: PC|Mac
- normalized-Weight: 18.24
- Class: Office Products
- Bar Code Symbology Support: Codabar
- Maximum Print Width: 1.89"
- Product Model: SLP 440
- Brand Name: Seiko
- Frequency Band: Print Speed: 2-3 seconds per labelPostal Bar Codes: Auto selection US, UK and NetherlandsNetworking: Printer sharing via Windows networking and Mac OS X Printer SharingInternational Auto detect: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and ChinesePrinter driver supports following OS platforms:Windows XP, 2000Windows VistaWindows 7 32/64 bitMac OS X 10.2 JaguarMac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Serial Port: Yes
1 Review for Seiko SLP 440 Thermal Label Printer Networkable01/12/2007My workplace uses Seiko 420 and 450 label printers to print address labels and Code 39 barcodes. As with other reviewers, we have found that these printers have difficulty keeping output alignment straight when using labels less than the maximum height supported by the printer (i.e., the 1.13 x 3.5 inch small address labels), even when the label guides are fitted to the label roll. When the printer is upright, output tends to either slant towards one side of the label and can print outside the physical margins of the label. Our solution to this problem is to turn the printer on its side. This usually helps to keep output alignment straight. The SLP 450 seems to keep a tighter grip on the labels than the 420; so the 450 is a little tougher to fix when labels mis-feed.
We've had no problems using the bundled SmartLabel software for printing single labels, though we typically use Microsoft Word or Excel to print multiple labels at a time. I've noticed that our printer...Was this review helpful? Add a Comment to this review